EASA Part 145 Structured On The Job Training
OJT Type : A318/319/320/321 (IAE V2500) OJT Type : B737 NG (CFM56-7B)
Location : Turkey/ Sharjah
Duration : 4-6 weeks
Dates : OJT groups are scheduled regularly. Please write in to email@example.com enquire further.
Price : €6,300.00
OJT - “On-the-Job Training” (Appendix III to EASA Part-66, Section 6) is part of the requirement in the process to obtain your first aircraft type rating on your EASA Part 66 aircraft maintenance license.
This program has been developed to give hands-on and one-on-one supervision working experience on the aircraft in actual maintenance environment.
Technical personnel in aircraft maintenance looking for first type rating endorsement on the EASA Part 66 AML
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a maintenance organization (line or base maintenance)
- Completed the EASA Part 147 A320 or B737NG Type Training (theoretical and practical)
- Able to observe and apply the necessary safety precautions
- Identify and apply aircraft technical documentation
- Name, identify and locate aircraft system components
- Perform normal operation of aircraft systems and sub-systems
- Perform servicing and ground handling
- Perform system functional tests and on-board maintenance system supported tests
- Perform general and detailed visual inspections
- Describe component removal / installation procedures unique to the aircraft type
- Determine aircraft airworthiness in accordance with MEL/CDL, and explain maintenance procedures according to the minimum equipment list (MEL)
- Correlate information for the purpose of making decisions in respect to fault diagnosis and rectification
Practical assessments will be performed
Certificate of completion upon successful completion of the practical assessments plus the SOJT logbook and the other required documents for the submission of the endorsement.