2-Year On Job Training (OJT)
EU-CAS is one of the leading aviation training organisations in Sri Lanka. We are the provider of EASA Part-147 training, EASA Part-145 training and other related trainings in the aviation industry.
We are associated and partnered with prestigious educational institute for students to enrol in On Job Training (OJT) program through 2 years internship. This is a highly prestigious deal to work in partnership with the best EASA 145 MRO's in south Asia.
We are looking forward to be partnered with your training institute and to provide the huge benefits on our OJT – Internship services to your students of Sri Lanka and worldwide, who are pursuing their ICAO licensed AME course or EASA Part-66 B1/B2 basic license with the most reputed educational institutes in Sri Lanka and various other countries worldwide.
We are collaborated with the EASA Part-145 organisations to provide a batch of 28 students every year. Students can do their 2 years OJT in base maintenance hangar in Vietnam / Philippines and Laos.
EU-CAS will provide the maintenance practice and OJT in:
- Maintenance organisation procedure manual: MOP & SOP procedures, SMS, HF, Safety and air-field security regulation-maintenance cleanliness and FOD prevention, supporting labour training.
- Basic skill – practical training
- Mechanical skill – Practical training
- Avionics skill – Practical training
- Electrical wiring interconnection system (EWIS) – Practical training
- Cabin training
- Forward fuselage training
- After fuselage training
- Power plant training
- Sheet metal / composite training
- Engine training
- Landing gear training
- Tools/technical planning/warehouse/document control training
OJT Fees: Contact Us